There's just one way,My life

Friday, August 27, 2010

Obstacles, I hate em'


At this time of my life, exactly this time, this age, this year. I realize how obstacles in some issues can be so irritating and annoying, they can either make you lose a chance, have you in situations where you felt like hell. I met one today, how sad it is to say I don't even know what had happen, a heavy feeling went down when I saw what was coming. My heart sank, for the first time ever, I could actually felt the heart sinking, and some more, there wasn't any mood to go on with things. I keep on questioning God what had happened.? Wondered if it's supposed to happen. Butterfly in the stomach can pretty much definitely tell how I feel before that. how hard could it be, if we could just leave things on their own. Go as how God wanted it to go. Anyhow, I just wish that God would give me this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk.


ShoutMix chat widget