d to gave up, I felt like I've never lived, never felt good about my life, never had I ever thought of having a great life. I'm a quiet person before, to think differently, I feel loved by my family, I've gone through a lot. Not to say all but a lot, I have a habit for every night before I go to bed, I'll pray. To thank the Lord what a great life he has given me. At the age of 17, I learned that not everything or anything will satisfied you in your life. You got to live up to it. What you have is what you need, what you don't have is may be a unnecessary, if it's necessary, you'll have it next time, when you starting to know what you want and when you have the ability to get what you want. It isn't easy to have a life, you have the time thinking how sad your life is, thinking how you're gonna kill yourself to end your life. Why don't you just stop it, instead of thinking about all the bad things, why don't you take the time to know more friends, love more people, help more people.? I am very grateful that Lord has given me my life, my family, my friends. Not to say this in a humble way but in a proud way that I have a bunch of friends that even money can't afford. They make me smile, laugh, enjoy life and experiencing the things that I couldn't do alone. Love for my friends, respect for my friends. Life is too short to wake up with regrets, do the things you thought of doing, don't think to much for you'll only have worries. No one said that life is going to be easy, but if you try hard to live, instead of sitting at the corner crying your heart out, tryna commit suicide, why don't you put effort in living, try hard to live your life. Live like your dying and die like you never lived. We all have something to live for, our life.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Do you ever wish, you'd never been born.?
Question that people have the most in life. Do you hate your life.? Do you want to die.? Just because you think that your life sucks. Do you ever wish, you'd never been born.? Not too say I've not. But yes, I have. I have ever wish that I'd never been born. Not to say this for you to think I'm pathetic, sad, or even stupid. It's hard for people like me growing up, I have different personalities than the other girls around. People look down on me, laughed at me, thinks that I'm weird. I've ever thought that why would people wanna do this to you. At that point of life, I trie
d to gave up, I felt like I've never lived, never felt good about my life, never had I ever thought of having a great life. I'm a quiet person before, to think differently, I feel loved by my family, I've gone through a lot. Not to say all but a lot, I have a habit for every night before I go to bed, I'll pray. To thank the Lord what a great life he has given me. At the age of 17, I learned that not everything or anything will satisfied you in your life. You got to live up to it. What you have is what you need, what you don't have is may be a unnecessary, if it's necessary, you'll have it next time, when you starting to know what you want and when you have the ability to get what you want. It isn't easy to have a life, you have the time thinking how sad your life is, thinking how you're gonna kill yourself to end your life. Why don't you just stop it, instead of thinking about all the bad things, why don't you take the time to know more friends, love more people, help more people.? I am very grateful that Lord has given me my life, my family, my friends. Not to say this in a humble way but in a proud way that I have a bunch of friends that even money can't afford. They make me smile, laugh, enjoy life and experiencing the things that I couldn't do alone. Love for my friends, respect for my friends. Life is too short to wake up with regrets, do the things you thought of doing, don't think to much for you'll only have worries. No one said that life is going to be easy, but if you try hard to live, instead of sitting at the corner crying your heart out, tryna commit suicide, why don't you put effort in living, try hard to live your life. Live like your dying and die like you never lived. We all have something to live for, our life.
d to gave up, I felt like I've never lived, never felt good about my life, never had I ever thought of having a great life. I'm a quiet person before, to think differently, I feel loved by my family, I've gone through a lot. Not to say all but a lot, I have a habit for every night before I go to bed, I'll pray. To thank the Lord what a great life he has given me. At the age of 17, I learned that not everything or anything will satisfied you in your life. You got to live up to it. What you have is what you need, what you don't have is may be a unnecessary, if it's necessary, you'll have it next time, when you starting to know what you want and when you have the ability to get what you want. It isn't easy to have a life, you have the time thinking how sad your life is, thinking how you're gonna kill yourself to end your life. Why don't you just stop it, instead of thinking about all the bad things, why don't you take the time to know more friends, love more people, help more people.? I am very grateful that Lord has given me my life, my family, my friends. Not to say this in a humble way but in a proud way that I have a bunch of friends that even money can't afford. They make me smile, laugh, enjoy life and experiencing the things that I couldn't do alone. Love for my friends, respect for my friends. Life is too short to wake up with regrets, do the things you thought of doing, don't think to much for you'll only have worries. No one said that life is going to be easy, but if you try hard to live, instead of sitting at the corner crying your heart out, tryna commit suicide, why don't you put effort in living, try hard to live your life. Live like your dying and die like you never lived. We all have something to live for, our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment